Detail :: Data Jembatan

Malo-Konyushennyi most (Tripartite) Bridge



Panjang18,50 m
Lebar15,60 m
Kondisi UmumAktif
Jenis JembatanBalok pelengkung
Tanggal Mulai1829
Tanggal Selesai1831
Tanggal Peresmian1831
NegaraRussia
Latitude (GPS)59.9417000000000000
Longitude (GPS)30.3288000000000000

Tripartite Bridge or Three-Arched Bridge (Russian: Трехколенный мост, Трехарочный мост, or Тройной мост) is the name commonly applied by St Petersburgers to a pair of diminutive bridges, similar in design and decoration and situated perpendicularly to each other in front of the Church of the Savior on Blood.

The ensemble consists of 15-meter-long Theatre Bridge across the Griboyedov Canal and 18-metre-long Malo-Konyushennyi Bridgeacross the Moika River - both resting on a single Moika pier. Lipkin Bridge is also sometimes included in this group.

The bridges were first constructed in wood during the reign of Empress Anne. A century later, architect Carlo Rossi conceived to unify the structures facing the Michael Palace into a uniform Neoclassical ensemble. His plans were realized between 1829 and 1831 when the bridges were rebuilt and decorated with identical lamp posts and ironwork fences featuring palmettes, spears, and gorgons.

Thanks to repairs undertaken in 1936, 1953 and 1999, the bridge remains in good condition, and is still open to road and foot traffic.


Sumber :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Bridge



Galeri Foto